• Assist law enforcement and respond to subpoenas.
• Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
• Create and manage your account.
• Deliver targeted advertising, coupons newsletters, and promotions, and other information regarding our website and mobile application to you.
• Email you regarding your account or order.
• Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Site.
• Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site.
• Notify you of updates to the Site.
• Offer new products, services, and/or recommendations to you.
• Perform other business activities as needed.
• Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
• Process payment and refunds.
• Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
• Respond to product and customer service requests.
• Send you a newsletter or announcement.
Disclosure of Your Information We may share information we have collected about you on certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows: By Law or to Protect Rights If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to a legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection and credit risk reduction. Third Party Service Providers We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including payment processing, data analysis, email deliver, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to our support department. Please be aware that although publicly facing data may be removed, the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems. If you are under 18 years old and reside in California, and have a registered account with this Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on the Site. To request removal of such data, please contact the support department.
For Questions Contact us at: